Number 5 in Szécheny street is the Archbishop's palace, which has been the home of the Archbishop of Eger since 1740. This building is the home of the Archbishopric's Central Exhibition where lots of valuable treasures are kept. The artefacts showed here are the masterpieces of the goldsmith's art and the textile industry from the 18th and 19th centuries: cups, ciboriums, chasubles and cloaks. The most interesting and probably the most valuable is the artefact that was given to bishop Gábor Endrodi by Mária Terézia as a gift. The coat is valuable not only because it was a gift but because she had been crowned wearing this coat.