Opposite the Líceum we can find the only building built in classicist style in Eger. The Basilica (Cathedral) is the second biggest church in Hungary. It was built between 1831 and 1838 based on the plans of József Hild by the order of archbishop Pyrker. The statues standing in front of the cathedral were made by Marco Casagrande. The Organ of the cathedral w as made by the company named Moser from Salzburg at the end of the 19th century.